What if I changed "Student" to "Sister"? What should sister be able to do? Well, looking at the verbs from Bloom's Taxonomy I have a few ideas.
Sister will be able to...
- identify God's presence in the people she serves and the sisters with whom she lives.
- explain in word and in action God's salvific work.
- be an example of the intimate relationship between God and each soul.
- demonstrate charity and mercy working with justice and morality by showing compassion while still challenging God's people.
- prepare for the coming of God's Kingdom.
- differentiate between right and wrong and help others to do the same.
- relate to her sisters as "one in mind and heart."
- reconstruct the world around her to be in line with the values of the Kingdom of God.
- justify her belief in her Spouse through prayer and knowledge, with the gift of faith, for all people.